Saturday 24 February 2007

Hot List - Week 8












Just some tracks I'm really feeling right now, some are new tracks, some are a bit older :)

Tiga - You Gonna Want Me (Van She Tech Remix)
SebastiAn - Greel
Union Of Knives - Evil Has Never
New Young Pony Club - The Bomb (Phones Edit)
Vicarious Bliss - Limousine
Dj Mehdi - Singnatune (Thomas Bangalter Edit)
Rework - Love Love Love Yeah
Snowfight In The City Center - No Light Left
Utah Saints - Something Good
Winterkids - Tape It
Uffie - Hot Chick
Busy P - Rainbow Man
Cassius - Rock No. 1 (KIM Remix)
Ratatat - Lex
Wolf Parade - Disco Sheets

And I'll probably be posting lists like this every Saturday, if this gets good feedback :)

+ 10 Random tracks from my iPod:
Placebo - Bruise Pristine
Jae Millz - U Can't Tell I'm From NY feat. Mike Beck, Maino, Remy Ma & Papoose
Jay-Z - Can I Live
The Crash - Of Hope And Despair
The Strokes - Under Control
The Flaming Lips - Waitin' For A Superman
The Beta Band - Squares
Ghostface Killah - Outta Town Shit
The Stooges - Idea Of Fun
Andre 3000 - My Favourite Things

No comments: